In my travels across the west I’ve been able to reflect a bit on life from the passenger seat.
– Nothing will ever be easy. You will always have to work for what you want in life.
– Never give up. Only quitters give in why should you.
– Be strong. Whatever is thrown at you can be overcome.
– Failure is not an option. It is a learning experience.
– Live a little. Get out and experience life because if you don’t you’ll regret it later.
– Do the unexpected. It may surprise you at first but you’ll have a better sense of who you really are.
I’ve had a lot of time to take in the view, watch the sunrise and set. It’s been beautiful and I have a new outlook on life.