I am happy that this year is over.
I am not saying it was a bad year just one with a lot of bumps and bruises along the way. Sure there were good things that happened too but I could do with a few less bumps and a lot less bruising in 2018. I am finally over 2017 folks.
-moved to the Southeast
-sold our homes, yes homes, in California (thank heavens we are out it has changed)
– son totaled his car
-work was stressful enough to cause health issues
– knee is not what it used to be and has caused issues when running- i know poor me but to keep healthy it is a bother
– the south should be warmer and we have a cold spell, it needs to go away quickly
– friends aren’t what they used to be. Thankful i am making new ones.
– life takes twists and turns and the unexpected happens at times. All good but wow was it unexpected.
– found out we are moving again.
– some family is not worth the dime you spend on them. Others are priceless.
So my recap is that i am ‘finally’ glad that 2017 is done. Lookin. Forward to 2018 with my resolutions in my pocket and my goals written out. Not giving them away or telling others just joking on to them.
Cheers and god bless everyone.